For a listing of more recent seminars, refer to my law firm bio.
- DUTIES OF DIRECTORS OF DELAWARE CORPORATIONS, October 20, 2010, ABA Webinar. Panel members include: Ted Mirvis of Wachtell Lipton; Stephen Radin of Weil Gotshal, Kevin Brady of Connolly Bove and Francis Pileggi (moderator).
- RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN DELAWARE CORPORATE LAW AND ALTERNATIVE ENTITY LAW, April 29, 2010. Co-Chair. Sponsored by the Delaware State Bar Association.
ELECTRONIC DISCOVERY–PRACTICAL TIPS FOR HANDLING COSTS, RISKS AND PROPORTIONALITY, March 20, 2009. Panel members (in addition to myself) included: Judge Kent A. Jordan (U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Cir.) and Kevin Brady, Esq.
- BLOGGING FOR LAWYERS, Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 2008
- ELECTRONIC DISCOVERY BASICS AND THE NEW FEDERAL RULES Views From the Bench and Bar,
Philadelphia Country Club
December 19, 2006
Delaware State Bar Association
- BLOGS: WHAT LAWYERS AND BUSINESSES NEED TO KNOW June 14, 2006 Presented with Patrick Robben, on behalf of and sponsored by the American Bar Association.
- OVERVIEW OF DELAWARE CORPORATE LAW June 2005 Presented to Delegation of Lawyers from Italy hosted by Delaware Secretary of State.
- OVERVIEW OF ELECTRONIC DISCOVERY May 2005 Presented to Construction Financial Management Association Wilmington, Delaware.
- OVERVIEW OF ELECTRONIC DISCOVERY May 2004 Presented to Delaware Contractors Association.
- LEGATUS PRESENTATION: CEO BUSINESS ETHICS February 2004.
- SARBANES-OXLEY ACT: CORPORATE ACCOUNTABILITY ISSUES November 2002 Green Valley Country Club.